Right off the bat I want to tell everyone how much we appreciate your patience with us over the past few weeks. More specifically how much I appreciate your patience with me. Andi will hopefully return at the end of March and we are expanding so we hope to have more capacity very soon.
I wanted to take a moment and post a few policy changes
- All cancelations must be made in writing with 48 hours advance notice. Cancelations may be emailed to us. If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice you will be charged a cancellation fee equal to 1 hour at our normal rate.
- If we should cancel on you, we will credit you 1 additional hour to your next cleaning. Exceptions are severe weather related cancelations.
- Appointment times are approximate. The ladies are given a (1) hour window in which to arrive at your home
- We will be changing the way we schedule so that each crew member will stay on one side of Cincinnati for the entire work day. This will limit the amount of driving they do and help to keep our costs down. This also means you may not have the same person at every cleaning.
- If you wish to request the same person for every cleaning, we will reschedule your cleanings based on the day and time that crew member is in your area, that week.
Effective March 31st, 2011:
- Because of rising fuel costs we are increasing our minimum to $80 for the first 2 hours, then $30 per hour for additional time. This increase applies to all customers
- The rates for 2 person cleaning crews are now double the rate of a one person crew for the same amount of time.